Rules for Everyone included in Black Diamonds
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Athletes must only belong to one cheerleading team.
- Only registered athletes are permitted into training areas.
- Siblings, family members, friends etc are not allowed into training areas.
- Any person that disrupts the class will be asked to leave the training session immediately.
- No eating is permitted whilst training.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings and are asked to keep them stored in a bag at all times during training.
- No responsibility can be taken by the club for loss of personal belongings.
- Mobile phones must be on silent during training sessions and are only to be used in the case of an emergency.
- No videos are permitted to be taken in class, unless permitted to do so by your coach.
- It is the students’ responsibility to check training times, venue and payment dates.
- All choreography including cheers, dance, stunts, tumbling and music must not be passed onto any third parties.
- No videos of routines or choreography should be uploaded onto Facebook, You Tube etc without having consent from the club Director. Anyone found to have done this without consent will be asked to remove it.
- Class fees must be paid on the due date each month.
- No refunds will be given for any payment of classes, equipment ordered, any payment of competition fees or any donations given to the club, unless otherwise stated.
- Any late payments will incur a £10 administration charge
Team Rules and Regulations:
- Students will be placed in the appropriate division for their age and ability.
- Students are required to attend additional training sessions prior to competition. Any student who does not attend additional training will be removed from the competition team.
- Any more than two unexplained absences for team training will result in removal from the competition team.
- We may move, replace, suspend or dismiss any athlete for a period of time or indefinitely from a team.
- Directors’ decisions are final.
- All cheer outfits must be stored in a suit carrier or case at all times.
- Students are responsible for their cheer outfits and are liable for any loss or damage caused.
- Students must ensure that their cheer outfits, spankies, bows, jazz pants and dresses are clean before wearing.
- ALL Students are informed of the importance of safe stunting.
- Demonstrations are given to ALL students on how to execute stunts correctly and safely.
- Students must pay full attention at all times whilst stunting or being given instructions.
- Bases and spots must give their full attention to their flyers at all times, and consider their safety whilst executing stunts.
- Flyers must concentrate, stay focused and give their full attention to the stunt they are performing at all times to avoid unnecessary injuries.
- ALL injuries must be reported to your coach immediately.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times (ie shorts or leggings, t-shirt, cheer trainers for stunts or jazz shoes for dance)
- No jeans, skirts, jumpers, jackets or outside shoes are to be worn at any time.
- Cheer trainers must be worn at all times when stunting and laces must be tied securely.
- Students will not be permitted to stunt without wearing cheer trainers.
- Hair should be tied up when stunting.
- No jewellery should be worn at any time.
- Failure to comply with the clubs safety rules and regulations will result in the students’ removal from class.
- The club operates and anti bullying policy. Anyone found to be in breach of this policy will be removed from the club permanently.
- If a student has an issue with another team member, they must report it to a team coach immediately.
- Students must be respectful of their team members and coaches at all times.
- Any student found to be disruptive, abusive or threatening to any other student or coach will be removed from the class immediately.
We are Black Diamonds – come & join us!