To Be A Cheerleader
ere is a guide to what you will need to be a successful and active member of Black Diamonds, including some guidance on what you should wear when you attend training.
At Black Diamonds , we pride ourselves on offering professional coaching to all our new students. From the very first lesson, students must follow strict safety guidelines and are taught specific safety techniques to enable them to execute stunts in a safe and correct manner at all times.
No experience is required to become an All-star cheerleader, as our highly skilled team of coaches will teach students everything from basic thigh stands to jaw dropping double twisting cradles!
All you need is lots of enthusiasm!!
WHAT TO WEAR
All students are required to wear the following:
- Shorts or leotard (cotton joggers/leggings can be worn for warm up only)
- Flat hard soled trainers
- Cheer trainers are required and must be purchased no later than 4 weeks after your first training session. This is for health and safety reasons.
- If participating in dance please bring jazz shoes/trainers.
- Take off all jewellery before class and ensure that all hair is tied back.
- Also, always ensure you bring a bottle of water to practice.
Black Diamonds have a range of courses available.
Please follow these links to learn more about our classes.